* The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
* The Bible is our authoritative guide for faith and practice and commit ourselves to submission to the Holy Bible in all its teachings.
* There is only one true God revealed in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ- As God's son, Jesus was both human and divine.
* Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
* Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin).
* The power of God, as spoken of in the Bible, is available to believers in Jesus Christ today as they walk in obedience to the written Word of God and to Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God.
* There are two ordinances of the Church– (1) Water Baptism by immersion, after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
* The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
* Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ-like.
* The Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son Jesus Christ.
* A divinely called scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church.
* The mission of the Church, as a body, is 3-fold. Evangelize the World Mature Believers and Worship God
* Divine Healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins)
* In the Blessed Hope – when Jesus raptures, or "catches away," His Church prior to His return. At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and meet the Lord in the air and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
* The Millennial Reign of Christ upon Jesus' return with His saints at His second coming begins His benevolent rule over the earth for 1,000 years. At that time many in the nation of Israel will recognize and accept Him as the Messiah, the Savior who died for all mankind.
* A final judgment will take place upon all who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in the lake of fire.
* And look forward to the perfect New Heavens and New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on earth, 'And so shall we ever be with the Lord!'